2 x Vintage Omega Watches for Parts/Repair

My local watchmaker passed away late last year and I haven’t had much luck finding a new one that does quality work for a reasonable price. I’ve got a few watches that I had intended to restore that are now just sitting in a drawer. I had sent a few of the watches to a watchmaker I know in Europe but they were sent back as customs agents wanted my watchmaker to pay taxes/duties on the full value on the watches, even though the watches were being sent back after the service. To make matters worse, the customs agents somehow managed to break off one of the lugs of the Seamaster DeVille when repacking the watches 😡

In any event, I’m looking to sell both of these watches, that are currently running but being sold as is for repair or parts. No returns.

The Seamaster has an uncommon quadrant dial, not in perfect condition but useable IMO. Case marking indicates that the bezel is solid 14k gold, though I’ve not had it tested. Lug that’s broken off is obviously included (and pictured).

The other Omega is a funky 70s model with a cool dial and gold plated case and stainless back.

Price for both is $475 USD (net) plus shipping.