1992 Omega Speedmaster Professional 3592.50 Sandwich Cal. 863 Gilt Movement

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster Professional

3592.50 reference sandwich with hesalite front, sapphire rear, c.863, gold gilt movement

482725XX serial number circa 1992

Earlier variation of this reference with Apollo XI engraved on caseback along with "First Watch Worn on the Moon"

Excellent crisp condition with no dings, dents, or deep scratches. Serial number is clearly intact on lug.

Dial is excellent tritium with creamy patina on plots. Hands are excellent and matching.

Excellent bezel and insert with no dings, dents, or scratches.

Chrono runs and resets as should.

Cal. 863 movement's serial number properly matches the case serial number. Red dot is still intact.

Bracelet is Omega 1479 with 812 ends links, fully linked and fits an 8.25" wrist.

Comes with Omega boxes, manuals, and warranty card. Warranty card has never been filled out.

My price is $2,850 shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.