Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1990 Rolex ref. 16528 YG 'Zenith' Daytona with inverted 6 white dial - collectors condition

1. Ramone Jun 20, 2018

For sale is an E-series Rolex 'Zenith' Daytona reference 16528 in 18k yellow gold.

The condition of this watch is simply excellent - factory original finish all over, including a perfectly sharp bezel. Please refer to the macro pics to see what I'm talking about.

I strongly believe not even the sides of the case, nor any parts of the bracelet, have ever been 'touched up'. It therefore remains in completely factory original (gently worn) condition.

As a result of this, the watch has developed a nice 'rosy' overall patina on case and bracelet that can be appreciated in person.

The dial is a correct, white 'inverted 6', in excellent condition with no staining or other significant imperfections. Tritium on hands and dial has developed an even patina. Crystal is 100% scratch- and chip-free.

Gold markings and finish on the caseback are obviously factory sharp with the original green Rolex-sticker present.

The period-correct ref. 78668 18k bracelet still has all of its 13 links, a perfectly crisp coronet and no stretch. Clasp closes as it should.

The movement was fully serviced a few years ago. I've worn the watch less than a handful of times and it won't need servicing for years to come. The screw-down pushers and crown operate like new, even though their patina indicates they were definitely 'born' on this watch.

Serial and ref numbers are intact and clearly readable. There's barely any bracelet wear between the lugs. Spring bars (even the tiny one in the clasp) are still the original 18k ones.

My asking price is EUR 23.500 via bank wire. Personal delivery in EU or USA is optional.

The watch is located in the Netherlands, EU. Insured shipping at buyer's cost and risk (buyer may choose method of shipping). Local pick-up welcome for buyers with solid references. Personal delivery in EU or USA is optional.

Return for full refund (minus shipping/insurance/customs charges) within 3 days if not original or not as described/pictured.

Thanks for the space :)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg
    Edited Jul 3, 2018
    ebrohman, tomvox1, adambisi and 9 others like this.
  2. Ramone Jul 2, 2018

Bump :thumbsup:

3. Ramone Jul 6, 2018

Sold; thanks OF and buyer :)

smitty190373 likes this.