Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1977 Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 145.022 with Box and Papers

1. KRLYUZH Jul 6, 2016

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch

145.022-76 reference

399211XX serial number with warranty papers dated in 1977

Excellent vintage condition watch appears to be unpolished. Shows signs of wear in form of scratches and small dings. Sharp and well defined lugs. Crown and pushers appear original. No corrosion or pitting.

Dial is original, very clean and damage free. Period correct greenish/yellow patina on plots and tritium hands.

The crystal is original, Omega hesalite with crazing as seen in pictures. I am going to include a new OEM Omega replacement hesalite crystal or have it installed before shipment, but wanted to present the watch as found from original owner.

Nice and period correct bezel without any major chipping or dings.

Caseback is original, stamped 145.022-76 inside and is period correct.

Bracelet is original, JB for Omega with "47" end-links and brick links. Appears to be fully linked.

The watch comes with its original cube moon box (missing insert), original Speedmaster manual booklet and original warranty booklet which is signed and dated with matching serial number to the watch.

No documented service history, but the watch runs at -3 seconds per day currently with about 270 amplitude. The chrono runs, stop, and resets as it should.

My price is $4,250SOLD shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_1547.jpg IMG_1550.jpg IMG_1552.jpg IMG_1553.jpg IMG_1554.jpg IMG_1555.jpg IMG_1557.jpg IMG_1558.jpg IMG_1559.jpg IMG_1562.jpg IMG_1563.jpg IMG_1564.jpg IMG_1565.jpg IMG_1566.jpg IMG_1567.jpg

Edited Jul 6, 2016