Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1970’s Tradition Diver - Serviced - Outstanding Condition

1. bristnj Jan 17, 2019

Selling this absolutely stunning 1970’s Tradition Diver Ref. 10742 - cal. AS1913 - sold by Sears Roebuck & Co. The watch is all original and in outstanding condition. The original tritium lume on the dial and hands has aged beautifully and still glows when exposed to light. The bakelite bezel rotates bi-directionally, and is in exceptional condition. No cracks or deep scratches present. Original crystal is clear, free of scratches, and in excellent shape. The stainless steel case has razor sharp edges and appears to have never been polished. The only defect that I would point out is a few “tool” marks on the case-back from someone trying to open at some point in the past. Aside from these, the watch is probably the best example of a Sears Tradition Diver that I have ever seen. Please view all pics, I've tried to capture the overall condition.

The Sears & Roebuck signed AS 1913 Swiss Movement has been fully serviced by my watchmaker in October 2018. It keeps excellent time and the date changes at midnight as it should. The quickset date functions properly and smoothly. New gaskets have also been fitted as part of the service.

This watch measures approx. 38mm (excluding crown). The lugs are 19mm. It comes fitted on a black drivers strap as pictured.

Asking $650 plus shipping based on location with full insurance and tracking. Please message me with interest or questions. Thanks! Jeff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Jan 18, 2019
    hungdangnguyen23, chanbar and rbob99 like this.
  2. bristnj Jan 18, 2019

Sold and headed to FL. Thanks for the space!

Just Livin, hungdangnguyen23 and alam like this.