Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1969 Tissot Visodate Seastar PR516 Diver with Ghost Bezel

1. bristnj Mar 5, 2018

I am selling this absolutely gorgeous 1st execution Tissot Visodate Seastar PR516 Diver from 1969. It has the most amazing iridescent deep blue dial that depending on the light and angle can appear blue, turquoise/green or even matte black. The lume in the hour markers and hands match perfectly, and has turned to a creamy yellow. (Most you see the lume has turned black or even fallen off.) It has a beautifully faded orange second hand and original and correct signed Tissot crown. The crystal is original and has some light scratches and crazing as can be expected for a watch of this age.

The original bezel has faded to a lovely gray, otherwise known as a “ghost bezel”. It rotates smoothly and still maintains sharp edges. There are some minor scratches on the case and back from normal wear over the years, but in general it’s in really beautiful condition with sharp edges and it still maintains the satin finish on the top. The watch measures 36mm wide (not including crown), 42mm long lug to lug, with an 19mm lug width.

The movement is an automatic movement signed CHs Tissot & Fils Cal. 786-2 Seventeen 17 jewels. It runs strong and the date changes as it should at midnight. The movement was serviced in 2017.

The band included is an original Stainless Steel Tissot 2106-45507 Oyster style bracelet with signed Tissot buckle. It is full length, and I believe would easily fit an 8” wrist.

Asking $450 plus shipping. Payment via PayPal or Bank-wire. Shipping via UPS/FedEx/USPS with Tracking and ParcelPro or USPS Insurance coverage. As with my others, selling to fund another recent purchase.

Prefer a sale in the CONUS, but will consider international sale based on the reputation of the buyer.

Have tried to capture everything described in pictures, but please message me with questions or interest. Thanks - Jeff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alpha, Vitezi, flame and 6 others like this.
  2. fibonacci086 Mar 5, 2018

Very nice watch at a great price ! GLWYS

bristnj likes this.
  3. R3D9 Mar 5, 2018

PM’d

bristnj likes this.
  4. bristnj Mar 5, 2018

SOLD - Going to a great home in the OF family! Thank you to the buyer & enjoy! Jeff

sdre, Vitezi, R3D9 and 1 other person like this.