Forums Latest Members
  1. smish May 22, 2016

hey guys, i'm new to vintage omega's and was having a look at this one. From what i've researched I know that during the late 60s omega was very loose and the seamaster, geneve and seamaster geneve dials were switched around a lot and this one looks okay. I found out it should have a 565 movement but the seller doesn't mention what the movement is but there is a picture does it look like a 565? I just wanted to see what you guys think before bidding on it, what do you guys think it's worth?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Vintage-...526769?hash=item58db217bf1:g:XrEAAOSw8vZXNGVjPurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Thanks in advance

2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! May 22, 2016

The watch has been sold. Did you buy it? You've been here for a bit asking for help, I suggest you set an avatar and show members you plan to stay a while. You'll likely get more help.

Edited May 22, 2016
  3. smish May 22, 2016

Nah I didn't end up getting it got out bidded at the end. Yeah still pretty new to this and learning more and more each time. Okay will do thank you