Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1969 Omega Speedmaster Straight Writing

1. photo500 Aug 28, 2016

Hi All,
    My last three Speedies are available now. This one is a 69 Straight writing in completely original condition.

It is still wearing its original crown, pushers, hands, dial, bezel and CRYSTAL!

On top of this I have performed a full service with a new Omega mainspring. Good timekeeping and proper smooth chronograph operation. No hour recorder creep of course.

Lovely step dial with the lume intact and almost unmarked. Hands are missing some paint in certain areas, see photos.

Serial number beginning with 315xxxx which makes this a later one.

Price is $4550 USD PLUS ANY FEE's for your chosen method of payment, PayPal, Bank transfer. I'm located in Australia and will always help with customs if needed. Express delivery is included. Any import fee's or issues will be on you.

Please note I'm heading off on a business trip on the 5th of September so would prefer to finalize a deal well before then.

Head only, no bracelet. Comes on a new handmade leather strap that suits it well.

On the to the pics...!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnSteed, lando, gemini4 and 7 others like this.
  2. Sherbie Aug 28, 2016

Sorry, but if its had a full service, could you please use new photos? As there is enough crud around the pushers to grow potatoes!

3. photo500 Aug 28, 2016

@Sherbie to clarify for you, the movement has had a full service. The case is original and as such the pushers have been internally cleaned but left as is on the outside to maintain the PATINA. If the new owner wishes to clean them that is up to them. I do not replace pushers on old Speedmasters unless absolutely necessary from a functional point of view and even then I'd prefer to just replace the internal parts. The photos, as can be seen by the business card in them, were taken at the time of posting.

JohnSteed, gemini4 and nate168 like this.
  4. JohnSteed Aug 29, 2016

All,,,@Sherbie have no fear. Buy in confidence

@photo500 is an excellent seller.

nate168, repoman, Dre and 7 others like this.
  5. photo500 Aug 31, 2016

Bump for one of the cheapest and very original 69 straight writing Speedies [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnSteed likes this.
  6. photo500 Sep 3, 2016

And now sold! Thank you OF for the space :) Glad it went to another forum member!