1969 Omega Deville Chronograph, ref 146.017, blue dial

CASE: the 35mm steel case is in excellent condition. I'm fairly confident it's not been polished. The crown's original and correct, and the caseback etching is visible. The only downside is that it comes with an Accutron version of the Omega bracelet; I personally don't mind, but it's certainly not original to the watch.

DIAL+HANDS: All original and untouched. You can see a smudge on the hour marker at 1; I presume that's just some tarnish, and that it'd come off without much work. Beyond that, there are what look to be small scratches at the edge of the dial (between the 150 and 160 marks for the tachymeter; near the 80 on the same scale). I've not had the dial out of the case since I've owned it, so I haven't confirmed, but regardless: they're very very small marks and not much noticeable during casual wear (imo). The hands aren't perfect--the lume has half cracked out of the minute hand, and there's paint loss on the post. This is to say: it's not a collector's piece, but it's not trashed, hasn't been refinished, and doesn't (imo) look *bad*.

MVMT: The Omega cal 930 is currently keeping good time and the chronograph starts/stops/resets as it should. The date flips as it should, and the date's one of the early pseudo quickset types (adjusting the hour from 2100 to 0100). The movement itself looks to be in good physical condition, though I've not had it serviced in the two years I've owned it.

I love this watch, and this is the second example I've owned. I can't guess how long it'll be till I've got the chance for another blue dialed one; they don't seem to come up much, at least they don't cross my radar. The price is $5500 USD net to me, and I'll cover shipping. I'm happy to provide as many references as requested, and if these pictures aren't sufficient, please let me know.

Thanks for the amazing community here+for looking.

IMG_4929.JPG IMG_4932.JPG IMG_4933.JPG IMG_4934.JPG IMG_4935.JPG IMG_4936.JPG IMG_4937.JPG IMG_4938.JPG IMG_4943.JPG IMG_4939.JPG IMG_4940.JPG IMG_4941.JPG IMG_4942.JPG

Sorry—an inaccuracy: I've had the watch for a year, not two. I'd forgotten, and covid years apparently feel longer than normal. Everything else is correct.

Bump, price drop to $4300, would love to get this on the wrist of someone who will wear it instead of just let it sit in a box.