Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1969 Heuer Autavia 2446C Chronograph MK1 Great Patina, Ghost Bezel

1. KRLYUZH May 22, 2016

Up for grabs is a Heuer Autavia Chronograph

2446C reference with 3rd execution, but MK1 variation within this reference.

1296XX serial number circa 1969 production

Excellent vintage condition case shows signs of wear but appears to be unpolished with original beveled edges. Serial and reference numbers are fully intact and clearly visible.

Dial is MK1 with SWISS T and early white chrono sweep hand. Flawless dial with very attractive yellow patina on hands and plots.

Very attractive agin on bezel to a "ghost" gray color.

Caseback is original, early execution with outer engraving. The engravings show wear, but still readable as seen in pictures.

Winding crown is signed, pushers are smooth.

Watch comes on unworn racing style strap with Heuer steel buckle.

No box or papers.

My price is $11,500SOLD shipped within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for a full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_9816.jpg IMG_9817.jpg IMG_9819.jpg IMG_9821.jpg IMG_9822.jpg IMG_9823.jpg IMG_9824.jpg IMG_9825.jpg IMG_9826.jpg IMG_9827.jpg IMG_9828.jpg

Edited May 23, 2016