Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1969 Breitling Chrono-Matic 2112 Factory PVD, All-Black Dial

1. KRLYUZH Jul 25, 2016

Up for grabs is a Breitling Chrono-Matic

2112 reference, caliber 11 variation, automatic with left-hand winding crown.

13116XXX serial number circa 1969 production

This particular variation is rare in sense of being factory PVD finished and having an all-black dial with Arabic numbers (most of these have silver subdials and stick plots).

Watch is in good and well used condition. You can see the PVD coating wear on some corners.

The dial is original with orange colored patina on plots and hands. Nice vivid colors on hands.

The movement is correct caliber 11 (some other came with caliber 12). The chronograph does not start, but the watch runs and keeps good time within -4 seconds per day.

Caseback is original and correct all steel. Stamped 2112 with full serial number. Inside is also signed.

Watch comes on genuine Breitling rubber strap with steel Breitling buckle.

No box or papers. No documented service history.

My price is $2,700 shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_2146.jpg IMG_2148.jpg IMG_2149.jpg IMG_2150.jpg IMG_2151.jpg IMG_2152.jpg IMG_2153.jpg IMG_2154.jpg

2. KRLYUZH Aug 1, 2016

up