1967 Omega Seamaster 120 Cal 601 - Another fake?

Hi guys and girls, I just wanted to get an opinion on a Seamaster 120 Cal 601.

I have read the 'how to spot a fake 120 guide' as well as many other similar forums, and have drawn up a list below, however I would also welcome further opinions/verification from those more knowledgeable than I.

My overall suspicion is that it's not the real deal, primarily due to the following:
- Dial and bezel looks too new
- Omega logo I believe is slightly wrong size
- Seamaster 120 and Omega writing being grey instead of white
- The 12 hour baton marker not being centered on the lume (difficult to tell from photos)
- Looks very similar to all the other fakes out there

That said, this is what appears correct, and hence why I haven't totally disregarded as a fake outright:
- Lume appears right colour (not yellow)
- Bezel appears to have correct number of teeth (although difficult to tell from photos)
- Caseback has correct looking 'A' and Omega sign appears to be correct size
- Notches in case at 3 and 9
- Hands appear correct length
- Movement appears genuine

I welcome your thoughts.

Thanks

Edited:

Yes, fake, you've done your homework well.

With the number of things on your strikes list, don't try to convince yourself otherwise.

BTW, they do use genuine movements in the plethora of fakes out there.

Pretty sad how they tried to improve their fakes but did it in such a comical way

Nice seconds hand though - especially the 5 of 8 photo

I hate most those "franken" watch which has original parts..

Thanks all. It's a shame and I think had the dial been right I probably wouldn't have known any better.

Thanks all. It's a shame and I think had the dial been right I probably wouldn't have known any better.
Just don’t go searching for SM300’s- easy to get fooled there…even by those who own them!