Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1966 Seamaster Geneve Stainless Steel Ref 165.002 - $700

1. benc1855 Apr 10, 2018

Continuing to rationalize my collection by selling this 1966 Stainless Steel ref 165.002 purchased just under 3 years ago from a very well-regarded OF member and frequent seller. This was the first vintage Omega (and first REAL vintage watch) I purchased after over a year of daydreaming about a vintage Omega and have really enjoyed it. The dial on this watch is in exceptional condition and it looks really clean on the wrist. That said, now that I've picked up a minty Connie 168.005 and Longines 9001, this watch is getting essentially no wrist time, so I figure it's time to find this watch a new home.

I'm requesting $700 OBRO via Paypal (I will incur the 3% processing fee), shipping included (CONUS only). Happy to accept reasonable offers. Watch is located in SF, willing to meet face to face if local. Return accepted only if watch is not as represented.

Some details on the watch below:
    Year: 1966
    Dial: Original
    Movement: Immaculate cal 550
    Crown: Original
    Case: Unpolished; 34.5mm excluding crown x 40.8mm
    Crystal: New generic replacement crystal
    Service history: Unknown when purchased and has not been while in my possession, but still keeps great time
    Strap: 18mm matte black alligator strap, pictured on watch

First 6 photos are mine to show that the watch is materially still in the same condition as when I purchased it. Remaining pictures are from the original listing since they're much higher quality (posted with original seller's permission, of course)

Thanks OF and Mods for the space

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG

jmazpiazu, mydeafcat and chanbar like this.
  2. benc1855 Apr 10, 2018

Sold to a fellow forum member. Thanks OF for making it happen.

mydeafcat likes this.