1966 Longines Flagship cal. 345 All Steel, Serviced

In case you missed the Flagship I sold last week. Here comes another one for your consideration...

Longines Flagship

- Ref. 3120
- Serial no. 1354.... dates back to ca. 1966
- Cal. 345 automatic, fresh service
- Clean original dial without lume
- Solid steel case (35 mm without crown)
- Steel markers and hands
- Signed original Longines crown
- New quality leather strap and generic buckle

Dial and Hands

Very clean dial and hands without damage or heavy patina. Beautiful sunburst finish.

Case

Sharp and imho unpolished case with some scratches on the lugs. Nice caseback with Longines engraving that still shows original turning marks. (Please note that this flagship ref. 3120 came without the engraved flagship medallion)

Movement

Clean Longines in-house automatic caliber ref. 345 beautifully finished. In the early 60ies this movement was the most advanced Longines had to offer for 3 handed watches.
The watch was fully serviced in spring 2018 to eliminate some rotor wobble. All fixed now and ready to wear.

Price and Shipping

I am asking for 549 EUR (OBO) net to me. Bankwire or transferwise is preferred, paypal please add 4% (payment to be done in Euro pls). I will ship worldwide from Germany. We can discuss shipping options like EMS or parcel services like UPS,TNT, DHL...

Feel free to check for my references here on OF.
Please have a look on the pictures. No returns unless the condition of the watch is misrepresented.

Just answer to this thread or PM me if you have questions. I can provide additional pictures or small video clips on request.

Thanks for looking and many thanks to OF for the possibility to offer!😀

Sold. Many thanks to the buyer and OF for the space!👍