Forums Latest Members

FS 1965 Rolex Datejust case set + dial + hands

1. S.H. Mar 10, 2019

Hello, I'm selling those parts as I'm not ready to spend the cash on a 15xx movement to complete this watch. I also have a pair of Seamaster 564/751, I'm perfectly happy with them.

Included : complete case (crystal, bezel, midcase + tube, back), crown + stem in good shape, dial, h+m+s hands.

Condition : crystal is very good, case is quite OK except some hits on a lug, as pictures. I did not polish or refinish anything. Dial (originally champagne)+ hands are OK to poor, suffering from moisture damage. I got it from a retired watchmaker who had this laying around for decades, so I do not doubt the originality of the components, even if I can't guarantee the originality of the crystal. Screw threads are OK.

It is a good candidate for a cheap beater Datejust if you already have a complete 1565 or 1575 and like the patina. Beware of the compatibility of some calendar parts, I think there is a trick somewhere with those pie pan dials.

Price: 600euros, bank transfer preferred but we can arrange something else. Located in France, postage included in the UE, let me check the costs if you are located elsewhere. I do not want to split the package, I'd like to see this watch ticking again.

No returns. If you require more pictures for peace of mind, just ask! ;)

DSC_6908.jpeg
    DSC_6905.jpeg
    Some greenish hue:
    DSC_6906.jpeg DSC_6922.jpeg

DSC_6913.jpeg

DSC_6912.jpeg
    DSC_6910.jpeg
    DSC_6909.jpeg

DSC_6904.jpeg
    DSC_6903.jpeg
    DSC_6902.jpeg
    DSC_6900.jpeg

DSC_6895.jpeg
    Thanks OF for the space!:)

References: [none here at the moment, I usually don't sell over the web. I can provide one reference on WUS for a watch sold internationally, and I have an ebay account of 400+ transactions (only buys). I'm a member here since 2014.]
    [Edit: https://omegaforums.net/threads/great-transaction-with-s-h.93112/ ]

Edited Apr 23, 2019
  2. S.H. Apr 23, 2019

Reference added, and price reduced to 500Eur.