Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1965 Omega Speedmaster 105.003 Ed White Tropical Brown Straight Lug

1. KRLYUZH May 28, 2015

Up for grabs is an Omega Speedmaster "Ed White"

105.003 reference straight lug Pre-moon and pre-pro

226295XX serial number circa 1965

Excellent condition case is corrosion and pitting free. No major dings, dents, or deep scratches. Lugs are even and defined. You can still make out the original bevels on lugs.

Bezel insert is original "dot over 90" and shows wear from use.

Crystal is genuine Omega hesalite with logo in center.

Dial is original tritium applied logo pre-professional. Nice and yellow tritium plots and matching tritium hands. I believe the hands are original to the watch. Dial has aged to a brown color with even brown spotting throughout. A very unique look and you will either love it or hate it. I think its fantastic as it looks different at various angles and in sun vs. shade.

Caseback is very good with visble Seamonster engraving. Stamped 105.003 - 65

Chronograph buttons engages with a crisp push, the large chrono Seconds hand runs until 59 seconds then stops. You are able to then "stop" the chrono and reset it back to 0, but it will not go past 59 seconds around the dial. I believe a gear needs to be replaced, but actual chrono function of engaging and resetting works.

Comes on an Omega 1125 bracelet with plenty of links to fit about an 8" wrist.

No box or papers. No documented service history.

My price is $7,000Sold shipped within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

if you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_7478.jpg IMG_7481.jpg IMG_7494.jpg IMG_7522.jpg View attachment 130073 IMG_7489.jpg IMG_7488.jpg IMG_7487.jpg IMG_7477.jpg IMG_7475.jpg IMG_7474.jpg IMG_7471.jpg IMG_7470.jpg

Edited May 30, 2015