Forums Latest Members
  1. arajohn Jan 27, 2017

Hi,
    Could I get some thoughts on this Omega Seamaster Deville. The price is 750.
    Here is the description and the link below to the pictures:
    If you're looking for a nice and affordable Omega Seamaster De Ville out there, this piece is definitely the one. The attractive dial is factory original with some marking around the 8 o'clock marker. The crystal is brand new. The high grade 17 jewels automatic movement is an Omega caliber 550. The recently serviced movement has a serial number 22597903 dating this watch to 1965. The solid stainless steel case measures 34mm across excluding the crown by 390mm lug tip to lug tip. Case model is 165.020. Overall, this is one very clean all original watch. Come with a brand new genuine croco grain leather strap.
    http://www.qualityvintagetimepieces.com/OmeSeaDVwDOTDSSFull.html
    [​IMG]
    Thanks
    AJ

2. Hijak Jan 27, 2017

These are quite common and available in better condition, the mark on the dial kills it for me (especially at that price). Case is too polished as well. IMO, I'd wait for a better one to come along...it shouldn't be very long!:thumbsup: Mine as an example of a good one...
    Wrist Shot, 8.JPG

GregH and STANDY like this.
  3. Hijak Jan 27, 2017

GregH and STANDY like this.
  4. slique12 Jan 27, 2017

Agreed on the lack of value here. $750 for that Seamaster Deville with a marked dial and polished case is too much. If you're ok with it, perhaps offer lower (not sure if that dealer accepts offers) else wait for a better one.

5. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 27, 2017

Look at the FS listings here. You can PM the seller if you have under 200 posts..

6. arajohn Jan 27, 2017

Thanks very much for the valuable input, appreciated as always