Forums Latest Members
  1. Tspringer Dec 1, 2015

I have a black dial 1963 Omega Seamaster Deville that is in very good condition. I purchased it off ebay about 10 years ago because I loved how it looks and felt it complimented the mid 1950s all stainless Seamaster that I wore for many years. The reality is I never wear it so it is probably smart to sell it on to someone who will enjoy it.

I do not remember what I paid for it and I have absolutely no clue what it is worth. I know it is a 1963 because it is engraved on the back. This watch was clearly given as a gift by a company to reward years of service by an employee. I know this because the engraving says so... I do not have the watch with me as I write this but I can post the exact engraving text later.

Trying to take photos has been a mess. I do not have a camera that is good for close up shots and the flash makes things look all scratched up and full of glare. The watch is not 100% showroom new but it does look great.

Any suggestions or points relative to selling and value and greatly appreciated. I was going to just put it on ebay but I have no idea where to set a reserve price.

Thanks!

IMG_0423.JPG IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0436.JPG IMG_0434.JPG
  2. CdnWatchDoc Dec 1, 2015

Unfortunately these pictures won't help us give you much information. From the one focused picture, it appears that the dial has been refinished, and not by Omega. The "Seamaster" is not in the proper font, nor is it sized appropriately. The hands also don't appear original, so this may have been "refreshed"; can't say more without proper pics and movement/case back shots.