1963 Breitling Navitimer 806 Illustration

Thought I'd share my most recent illustration! The Breitling Navitimer 806 from 1963. Really enjoyed this one, Speedmasters and Navitimers are among my favourites to draw. Very therapeutic and a decent amount of detail but nothing too crazy.

Fun fact this model was one of the last to sport the beaded bezel before it was changed in favour of the serrated bezel two years later. Personally I much prefer the beaded.

Anyway I hope you like it, I had fun drawing it!

The process video is up on my Instagram if you fancy checking that out
Instagram: jamesma.illustration

Very cool! How long does that take?!
Thank you! roughly around 15 hours I think for this one. It's a tad over A5 at 6 x 8.5''

Continued great stuff.....I have your sketch of the cal 321 on my wall. People are amazed it was hand drawn and not a photograph.

Thought I'd share my most recent illustration! The Breitling Navitimer 806 from 1963. Really enjoyed this one, Speedmasters and Navitimers are among my favourites to draw. Very therapeutic and a decent amount of detail but nothing too crazy.

Fun fact this model was one of the last to sport the beaded bezel before it was changed in favour of the serrated bezel two years later. Personally I much prefer the beaded.

Anyway I hope you like it, I had fun drawing it!

The process video is up on my Instagram if you fancy checking that out
Instagram: jamesma.illustration
Fantastic work!

Continued great stuff.....I have your sketch of the cal 321 on my wall. People are amazed it was hand drawn and not a photograph.
Thank you! I'm glad you like it! The 321 has to be my favourite drawing to date

Thank you! roughly around 15 hours I think for this one. It's a tad over A5 at 6 x 8.5''

15?! I'm not too bad at drawing but it would take me a lifetime to produce such great depiction, love it! Navitimer is one of my lifetime watch goals, hence brownie points +++