Forums Latest Members
  1. Davudvl Nov 12, 2014

NT931 likes this.
  2. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Nov 13, 2014

Dial appears original to me, and sweet! Replacement crown, engraving on the case back (along with some scratches) might keep the price down a bit.

3. ulackfocus Nov 13, 2014

Looks good to me. Agreed on Tony's points. Never judge how the bidding is going because it could take off in the final 30 seconds. I've also seen things that were overbid too early and nobody touches it.

4. Davudvl Nov 14, 2014

Read your answers too late. It already sold. Seems like it went for a good price.

5. Spike Nov 14, 2014

'A good price' for the buyer, I hope.................;)

6. Davudvl Nov 14, 2014

That's what I meant. Was it you?

7. Spike Nov 14, 2014

Yes, I was watching it as well because I have family in Ontario who I'm visiting at Christmas time so easy for me to have delivered to them and then picked up in person by me later next month, so avoids costly shipping to the UK.......

I'm hoping it's as nice as it looks in the pictures especially as my wife is paying towards it for my birthday:thumbsup:

8. Davudvl Nov 14, 2014

Happy B day! I guess it's good that I didn't have time to bid, otherwise it would have cost one of us more money :)

Post some pics when you receive the watch

Spike likes this.
  9. rhetoric Nov 14, 2014

And you really are lucky, Spike. I was prepared to pay significantly more for it, but when I went to bid for it, Ebay wouldn't let me, saying that it wasn't for sale to Australia. ::facepalm2:: Good luck to you!

Spike likes this.
  10. Spike Nov 15, 2014

Wouldn't ship to Australia rhetoric?........if you'd have been bumping the price up, I'm very pleased to hear that news;)

When I eventually get it, I'll post some pics, just to rub a little salt in the wound!

Only joking, thanks for making me feel like I've got a decent deal, always helps when you've just spent money:thumbsup:

rhetoric likes this.