1960s Remova Automatic 17j - £350/Offers - All proceeds to Movember!

Donated as a prize for our Summer Movember Raffle and gifted back by the winner (@dennisthemenace) to be used for extra fundraising, this is an incredibly crisp steel cased Remova Automatic.

IMG_6861.JPG IMG_6862.JPG IMG_6863.JPG IMG_6864.JPG IMG_6865.JPG IMG_6866.JPG IMG_6868.JPG IMG_6869.JPG

Powered by an AS1700 17j automatic movement, cased by Star in the USA, and branded inside the caseback by Wittnauer.

My research leads me to believe that this was assembled for the Dutch market by a Dutch jeweller/importer. The case has a bit of a Heuer Carerra feel to it, and at approximately 35mm excluding the crown, fits on my big wrists nicely thanks to those long lugs.

Looking for £500 - Drop me a DM if you’d like to make it yours.

Full sale price to be donated to Movember, shipping to be paid by buyer.
Edited:

Keen to get this on someone's wrist, and some more cash in the pot for Movember.

If you'd like to make this handsome 60's watch yours, please make me an offer.

£350 plus shipping put this on your wrist, and puts £350 in the Movember pot!

Drop me a DM if you'd like to make it yours.

Cheers

Chris

Giving this a little nudge - would look fantastic on someone's wrist, and all £350 goes to Movember.

Perhaps a link to the charity and what they do would help. I am only vaguely familiar with the charity, but I must say that the watch is quite handsome.

Perhaps a link to the charity and what they do would help. I am only vaguely familiar with the charity, but I must say that the watch is quite handsome.

Good idea @wagudc :thumbsup:

Movember's mission is to stop men dying too young - with specific focus on the three main causes of this: prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and suicide.

They are the main charity that I fundraise for, and this year through some big donations, and two watch raffles, have raised £16,249 so far (https://uk.movember.com/mospace/1743822)

This watch was donated as a prize for the summer raffle, and won by dennisthemenace who donated it back to be used for further fundraising.

Would be nice to get it off to a new home, and a little more cash in the Movember pot. :thumbsup:

With the year rolling over into 2022, the Movember totaliser has been reset to zero.

Let's get this watch sold, and put some cash in the pot.

No one seems keen at £350, so I have clearly priced this wrong.

If you like it, and would like to make it yours, please make me a reasonable offer.

Reminder: the total selling price goes to the Movember Foundation, who's mission is to stop men dying too young of testicular cancer, prostate cancer, and through suicide.

Thanks!

Chris