1959 Omega Constellation

Here we have a 1959 Omega Constellation, two tone, reference 14381. This is a beautiful example, with almost a flawless original dial. Gold capped case measures 34mm in diameter, excluding the crown. The gold logo on the back is fully intact, but you can see there's a couple scratches from opening the back. Movement is a caliber 551, serviced about a year and a half ago by Omega Addict in AZ, and keeps great time. Dial has somewhat of a matte finish, I guess you can call it eggshell. The crystal was replaced with an original Omega with logo in the middle, and gold ring. Crown is not original, but was replaced with a genuine Omega that fits this model perfectly. Strap is a vintage black Kreisler. I'm asking $1100 or best offer. Please message me for inquires or questions.
Thanks,
Matt

It was brought to my attention that the movement had "particles" in it. It is actually oxidation on the surface of the swan neck and ratchet wheel. Here's a close up. Watchmaker guarantees his work. Price is still the same, or best reasonable offer, or I'm keeping it.