Forums Latest Members
  1. Hamish02 Mar 8, 2018

Hello, I’m new to joining forums so I will introduce myself, and please bear with me if I post incorrectly.

I’ve recent starting researching vintage omega watches after having acquired a 1940s watch from a friend a couple of weeks ago. The history and nostalgia are fascinating, however I am very novice.

I’ve recently bought this as it very similar to one I saw and liked the look of when I first started discovering watches https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123001851423?clk_rvr_id=1461039236780&rmvSB=truePurchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Please could anyone give me more information on it? I've posted on another forum and learned some information and I've heard different things from different people but it's always good to hear from others. The hour hand has been changed but the case and movement appear to match up.

Thank you in advance.

2. Hamish02 Mar 9, 2018

Sorry for replying to my own message. Basically I’ve been told it’s a redial - which is cool with me; I’ve since received it and personally I think it looks awesome - I just didn’t want to ask a leading question.

Thanks.