Forums Latest Members

FS 1954 Omega Constellation Arrowhead GILT Dial Ref. 2782-5

1. masteroftime Jun 23, 2024

I'm letting go of this c.1954 Omega Constellation featuring a black gilt dial with arrowhead markers. This one has clean printing and a preserved case, but there is some degradation to the top laquer layer on the dial---it gives the watch an almost "granite" or black "marble" effect. I haven't attempted to clean or mess with the dial. Otherwise, the only other major wear that I see is on the original crown, which has lost some of the plating.

The movement runs well and keeps time with about +/- 30 seconds per day. The watch has not been serviced in the time that I had it and the crystal has a crack and seem unoriginal, so I would probably factor in a service and new crystal at some point.

Price: $1750 USD

Payment Method: Wise/Zelle preferred, but PayPal G&S potentially available for established forum members (reach out to discuss)

Shipping: Calculated depending on location and transit time.

Return Policy: No returns unless I have erred or misrepresented something. In the case of any error/misrepresentation on my part, then you must initiate the return within 3 days of receipt.

Please feel free to ask any and all questions. I have a few sales on here and feedback some posted. I can also provide references and/or provide my established eBay account.

Thank you for looking!

s-l1600-47.jpg

s-l1600-44.jpg

s-l1600-45.jpg
    s-l1600-46.jpg
    s-l1600-48.jpg

s-l1600-49.jpg

Zapatta likes this.