Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1950's Omega Seamaster Original Box And Booklet (papers) A Must Have Omega Collectors, Rare

1. agee Dec 31, 2012

For Sale
    -Original and hard to find Omega Seamaster Wrist Watch Box 5 1/2" long by 2" wide. It is brown with a gold stripe, soft cloth, and padded. I could be used to store a watch or for travel.
    This box originally held a 1953 Omega Seamaster with a Calendar at 6:00. In fabulous condition
    -Original 1950's Omega Seamaster Calendar Wrist Watch Booklet printed in Switzerland. This booklet came inside the above Omega watch box. These are very hard to find as many were simply lost or discarded. In excellent condition
    The box and booklet are must haves for the serious Omega collector-they complete your Omega watch. And these are very hard to find. I have not seen another Omega box like this.
    Contact me at [email protected] with questions
    $49 delivered via USPS Priority Mail to CONUS payable via Money Order or Paypal (add $3 to cover Paypal fees) Added postage for shipment outside CONUS
    Omega collectors don't miss this rare opportunity to add an important piece to your collection[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. agee Dec 31, 2012

The Omega Box and Booklet have been sold