1950's Omega 'Fab. Suisse' Chronometre - 18kt RG - Cal.352

FS 
€ 3475

Continuing my small sell off today with this very attractive early 1950's 18 kt rose gold Omega Chronometre 'Fab. Suisse' with the automatic calibre 352.

The collecting of Fab. Suisse watches has its own niche market which quite a few of us enjoy greatly. For me that’s due to the historical interest, the extra dial text and very high quality (and also high gold weight) of these French solid gold cases.

106.JPG
The two tone cream cross hair dial is in very good condition with rose gold dagger and Arabic raised minute markers, rose gold dauphine hands and a contrasting blued steel seconds hand. The dial has a lovely warm patina with a few faint age related marks.

102.JPG

094.JPG
098.JPG
Signed Fab.Suisse and also with the “Officially Certified” text low down on the dial this makes for both a pretty special and seldom seen look.

096.JPG
The 35mm heavy 18 kt rose gold screw back case is in great shape with some light marks here and there. This is a French market watch and as such is fully hall marked on the inside and outside of the case with both the eagles head and the older Omega logo. The crown has lost some of it’s plating but I have left it so for originality as rose gold service crowns are available but have a slightly different colour to this warm 1950’s hue.

103.JPG
109.JPG 112.JPG
113.JPG
Running an automatic chronometer calibre 352 with special regulator. The movement has a 1.22 million serial number and dates to around 1950. It is very beautiful to look at and is running extremely well whilst winding and setting very smoothly. The movement is signed 'Fabrique en Suisse". The watch was serviced in 2019 and has been worn very, very sparingly since. Selling this pretty rare piece on the matching brown calf strap shown.

118.JPG 120.JPG

093.JPG
€3750 net to me will include worldwide Track & Trace shipping. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal for well established forum members only.

Any question?...Just ask😀
Edited:

Bump and a reduction to €3475 shipped!
Edited: