Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1950s Movado Sport - as found - superb condition

1. septentrio Jun 23, 2020

I offer for sale this exceptional Movado Sport from the 1950s.

The Borgel case is unpolished and very sharp. The vertical brushing on the midcase is still very visible. Everything is structurally solid so no bent lugs or similar issues you often see. Original knurled crown as well. Caseback is very nicely preserved. The dial is immaculate with beautiful subtle vertical brushing. Very rare to find them this way. Not the slightest scratch, spot, or discoloration. Just perfect. All scratches visible are on the crystal. This original plexi is also showing a slight crack at the bottom so it should be replaced. Very nice gold-coloured 'furniture' and the radium in the hands and on the dial is completely intact. The lume-dots are all very nicely shaped and slightly discoloured. A bit of corrosion on the hands but nothing shocking.

It winds and runs well. I have not measured the time-keeping accurately but have not observed large discrepancies. I unfortunately do not have a picture of the movement. It has in-house manual caliber 125. The stainless steel case measures 34mm crown excluded.

The watch is still completely as found! It can use a service and new plexi, and then this is one of the best Movado Sport examples out there (in my opinion).

PRICE net to me is 450 euro worldwide bombproof shipping included
    The watch is sold head-only.

Returns are of course allowed if I misrepresented the watch or the condition.

2 recent feedbacks on this forum (I have many many others worldwide):
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/septentrio-wonderful-seller.99859/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/septentrio-is-a-great-seller.99841/

Pictures!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]