Mafkees
·Dear OF,
I am hereby offering for sale a unique 1950s Cyma chronometer that I acquired through OF a few years back. It features a slightly brushed no lume crosshair dial with applied coffin markers. The dial has some small spots as pictured.
The other real showstealer is the all stainless steel case, which has pristine beveled lugs and a brushed middle part.
The snap back is brushed and shows minor pitting.
The watch was professionally serviced in 2024. I will not open the watch for any movement pictures since I am not a professional watchmaker.
I linked to some feedback below.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/mafkees-a-great-seller.149815/#post-2041398
https://omegaforums.net/threads/a-transaction-experience-with-mafkees.149382/#post-2035787
https://omegaforums.net/threads/perfect-transaction-with-matt-mafkees.146219/#post-1994734
https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-mafkees.144012/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/mafkees-is-a-great-seller.142926/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-mafkees.138315/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/a-fine-experience-with-mafkees.133256/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/great-transaction-with-mafkees.85080/
My asking price for this cool piece is EUR 1.100 including tracked & insured shipping within the EU. This includes the watch only. Please get in touch for shipping specifics outside the EU.
The watch and I are located in The Netherlands.
I am hereby offering for sale a unique 1950s Cyma chronometer that I acquired through OF a few years back. It features a slightly brushed no lume crosshair dial with applied coffin markers. The dial has some small spots as pictured.
The other real showstealer is the all stainless steel case, which has pristine beveled lugs and a brushed middle part.
The snap back is brushed and shows minor pitting.
The watch was professionally serviced in 2024. I will not open the watch for any movement pictures since I am not a professional watchmaker.
I linked to some feedback below.
https://omegaforums.net/threads/mafkees-a-great-seller.149815/#post-2041398
https://omegaforums.net/threads/a-transaction-experience-with-mafkees.149382/#post-2035787
https://omegaforums.net/threads/perfect-transaction-with-matt-mafkees.146219/#post-1994734
https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-mafkees.144012/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/mafkees-is-a-great-seller.142926/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-mafkees.138315/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/a-fine-experience-with-mafkees.133256/
https://omegaforums.net/threads/great-transaction-with-mafkees.85080/
My asking price for this cool piece is EUR 1.100 including tracked & insured shipping within the EU. This includes the watch only. Please get in touch for shipping specifics outside the EU.
The watch and I are located in The Netherlands.
Edited: