Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1949 Omega ref. 2583 /4 bumper cal. 332 JUMBO case

1. septentrio Aug 1, 2019

For sale:

Omega 2583 /4
    36 mm crown excluded
    No box or papers
    Shipping: international insured, 15 to 35 euro depending on location - bombproof packaging
    Omega bumper 332
    760 euro net to me

Very nice early 'pré-Seamaster' Omega bumper automatic with beautiful two-tone dial. Very nice effect.

The big oversize 36mm case is structurally perfect, and is unpolished. Only slight scratches. The two-tone dial is in very nice original condition. There is some equally distributed patina, and some more noticable 'wrinkles' around the 11h marker. Gorgeous numerals. Very nice rosé coloured indices and dauphine hands. Original radium on the dial and in the hands, as verified with a geigercounter. Good caseback. Original signed crown.

The watch is sold head-only. The inhouse cal. 332 bumper automatic has just been fully serviced by my watchmaker. It runs superbly, and crown manipulation is smooth.

The watch is with me in Belgium. Bombproof shipping is my middle name and payment can be done through Paypal (costs for buyer) or else Paypal F&F or wire transfer. I have some feedback here, and more than 100 reviews on the Dutch Horlogeforum.nl. I also have a perfect ebay track record, next to an IG page with 1000+ followers (a_pylyser).

Pictures!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one more picture dating from prior to the service:

[​IMG]

Brianstoops, Hijak, Cuttysark and 5 others like this.
  2. JwRosenthal Aug 1, 2019

On hold- thank god!! Now I don't have to look at it anymore.

septentrio likes this.
  3. Esmarch Aug 1, 2019

No kidding, I probably loaded this thread 10 times today. Grats to the seller and new owner!

bushcamper and septentrio like this.
  4. Cuttysark Aug 1, 2019

It’s beautiful! Compliments to both parts!!

septentrio likes this.
  5. CaptainWinsor Aug 1, 2019

I looked at this earlier today and was considering it. Glad someone got it. Love the copper/rose gold colored numbers

Sidnos and septentrio like this.
  6. Hijak Aug 1, 2019

Love it !!!::love:: Looks great on both straps and the bracelet, very versatile.:thumbsup:

septentrio likes this.
  7. JwRosenthal Aug 2, 2019

Where did the bracelet come from?