Forums Latest Members

SOLD 1945 Universal Geneve Uni-Compax H.P.C. Dual Register Unpolished Chronograph

1. KRLYUZH Nov 23, 2015

Up for grabs is a Universal Geneve Uni-Compax

Reference 12445 with the H.P.C. (high precision chronometer) dial

Serial number dates it to about circa 1945 production

Superb condition in steel. The case appears untouched and unpolished with only minor signs of wear. Fantastic condition lugs with sharp edges. Mint condition pushers and crown.

Dial is original, 99% flawless silver with slight color change from aging. Beautiful rose gold feuille hands and applied Arabic numerals are complimented by blued steel chrono hands. Never refinished, never replaced. The 130 marker shows wear, but mostly fantastic condition for its age.

Caseback is in excellent vintage condition. Very clean and crisp numbers and inside is signed.

This is a 35mm watch not including the crown.

Watch runs, winds, and chrono runs and resets as should.

Comes on brown vintage leather strap. No papers or accessories. There is no documented service history, but based on the condition of case and dial, it is safe for us to assume that this watch hasn't been touched by watchmakers much in its 70 years of life.

My price is $6,750SOLD shipped within US. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_3296.jpg IMG_3301.jpg IMG_3303.jpg IMG_3304.jpg IMG_3306.jpg IMG_3308.jpg IMG_3309.jpg IMG_3317.jpg IMG_3318.jpg IMG_3320.jpg
    IMG_3290.jpg IMG_3292.jpg IMG_3293.jpg

Edited Nov 27, 2015
    Mark020, Dre, VintageNoble and 6 others like this.