Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN 1940s Omega CK2292 30T2SC - "Civilian 6B/159" White Dial - @ulackfocus Special $600USD

1. GuiltyBoomerang Jun 10, 2018

Hello OFers! Today I am offering my Omega Ref. CK2292 with a Cal 30T2SC. Asking for $600USD (was $700USD) via PayPal Family and Friends shipped from Australia with tracking and signature. No refunds unless not as described.

[​IMG]

The watch measures just under 33mm wide without the crown, and just under the 35mm. The lug-to-lug width of just under 42mm give the watch great wrist presence. The fixed bars are secure and will accept any open ended or one piece straps of 18mm width. It will come on a lightly used 18mm leather NATO strap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Based on the alloy case, stainless steel snapback, fixed lugs, and combo of white dial/blued minute and hour hands, this should be a RAF 6B/159. There is, however, no military engraving on the stainless steel snapback. It is currently running and keeping time, however I would highly recommend a service for daily wear. The dial does have some marks (scratches?) under light. The crystal also has scratches and is starting to craze on the right side. The alloy case has marks commensurate with age, and the seconds hand is not the blued reverse lollipop type seen on 6B/159s. The caseback has some light marks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The movement is a non-rhodium plated, 16 jewel non-shock protected 30T2SC. The movement number has been cut out of the plate leaving a neat curved notch, presumably by either a former owner and/or sympathetic watchmaker, lending some support that this was an issued watch and the caseback was polished. It is in running condition and has been keeping reasonable time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have references here as both a buyer and a seller on the forums, on the /u/watchexchange reddit, and have a 100% buyer/selling rating on eBay under the same display name. Any questions or inquiries, please don't hesistate to shoot me a PM!

[​IMG]

Edited Jun 14, 2018
    pix98 likes this.
  2. GuiltyBoomerang Jun 11, 2018

Bumpity bump

3. GuiltyBoomerang Jun 12, 2018

Bumpity bump

4. GuiltyBoomerang Jun 13, 2018

To the top!

5. GuiltyBoomerang Jun 14, 2018

As per @ulackfocus's request, price changed to be a more reasonable $600USD ala @STANDY. Open to some wriggle room, just contact me.