Forums Latest Members

OHPF 1937 Eterna chronograph V22 clamshell case

1. Fost Nov 7, 2017

Hi
    It is a difficult choice but i have to let one go for the new incoming. I decided to part with this Eterna chronograph from 1937 powered by a valjoux 22.

Watch history:
    I bought the watch about 6 month ago from a watch dealer in France. After some research i found that one of the previous owner was a well know Asian collector (for those who follow IG). The watch was serviced after i purchased it and is working very well.

Watch description :

- Case :
    38mm without crown. 3 bodies Clamshell case with 4 screws on the back. Case number perfectly visible, no sign of polishing. The case appears to be very sharp and thick.
    IMG_5024.JPG IMG_3754.JPG IMG_5018.JPG
    IMG_5025.JPG IMG_5027.JPG

- Movement : Signed Valjoux 22 recently serviced. I only have one picture before servicing. Please don't ask me to open the case as I will not be able to do it and I will fear to loose one of the screw.
    IMG_3752.JPG

-Dial : Original snail / sector dial with creamy patina. The dial has a ding at 8 oclock as shown on the picture. The patina appears homogenous with some nice cream colour under the sun.
    IMG_5028.JPG
    IMG_5023.JPG

- Hands : Original black hands with 2 differents shape for minutes and second recorders wich is commun for this era.
    IMG_3750.JPG IMG_3751.JPG

- Glass: New, it was change during servicing.
    IMG_5026.JPG

- Crown and pusher : I believe it to be original but i have not enough knwoledge to confirm this point.
    IMG_5019.JPG IMG_5020.JPG

The watch is located in France. I can ship worwild and I accept Paypal between friend for etablished members. Other paiment method and shipment cost can be discussed with the potetial new owner.

Price : I am asking 5.600 euros net to me for this watch.

IMG_4383.JPG

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through PM
    Thanks OF for the space.

IMG_5016.JPG IMG_5021.JPG
    Andrew James, Mark020, tmw57 and 10 others like this.
  2. Dgercp Nov 7, 2017

Beautiful watch. GLWS!

Larry S and Fost like this.
  3. Fost Nov 8, 2017

Bump and open to offers

acuae likes this.
  4. Fost Nov 8, 2017

The watch is OHPF
    Thanks OF for the space

propervinyl likes this.