Forums Latest Members
  1. Stu-Silver Jul 12, 2014

A while ago when researching my first Constellation I, like many others discovered omega-constellation-collectors website which is an amazing source of information and knowledge. When on there I read about Omega's world records for number of consecutive movements achieving chronometer certification being the first company to achieve 1000 in a row without any failures and then in 1959, 20,000. The letter/photo attached details the calibre's and serial numbers tested and to my delight I realised mine was one of them! With 20,000, it's hardly rare, but nice to own a watch with additional interest and history and as I don't have the chronometer certificate, the letter is a great back up. So, if you haven't already, check your serial no. and see if you also own a record holding watch. Would be good to see how many are owned by forum members and to maybe see a few of them On here. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Hijak likes this.
  2. Hijak Jul 18, 2014

Very nice!:thumbsup:

3. Stu-Silver Jul 20, 2014

Many thanks, it is a lovely watch. Thought there would be more info on these, surely
    most are owned by members on here. Anyone else got one from this production run? Please tell.