Forums Latest Members

SOLD 18k Rose Gold 38mm Landeron Chrono

1. dantaspaulo Jul 13, 2015

So, up for sale is this Landeron/Chronographe Suisse/Tevo Watch Co.

It hasn’t been serviced while in my possession, but it’s keeping good time BUT the chrono seconds hand does not go back to zero. I definitely recommend a visit to your watchmaker if you plan to wear this on a regular basis.

Case: 18k rose gold. A couple of dings and I tried to show this in the pictures.

Size: 38mm

Movement: I believe it's a Landeron 51, but since there are no markings, that's just me comparing the movements to the pictures I've seen.

Dial:Original, and really good looking -- depending on the light, you can see some patina.

Price: USD 825 OBRO via PayPal, net to me. Bank wire is also accepted (and preferred!). International shipping (insured and with tracking, of course) is on me.

The watch will be shipped on a simple orange-ish leather strap.

I will ship this watch to the US, Western Europe, Australia, Singapore, HK, Japan via EMS (tracked, usually 5-7 days to most places).

I've sold some watches to other OF members and if you need any more pictures or any more info, just ask.

I won't mind trading this for a nice honest but simple 561 or 564 Connie.

landeron5.jpg landeron6.jpg landeron7.jpg landeron8.jpg landeron1.jpg landeron2.jpg landeron8.jpg landeron9.jpg landeron7.jpg

landeron3.jpg landeron4.jpg
    x3no likes this.
  2. dantaspaulo Jul 14, 2015

@x3no now there's a bigger one for you! ;)

3. x3no Jul 14, 2015

@dantaspaulo I see that! You're killing me with these quirky cool vintage chronos! They're beautiful :thumbsup: How many more you going to pull out of your bag ::psy::

dantaspaulo likes this.
  4. dantaspaulo Jul 16, 2015

I really need Connie funds, so this is now reduced to USD 800 + free international shipping.

5. dantaspaulo Jul 20, 2015

bump!

6. dantaspaulo Jul 22, 2015

offers? :)

7. dantaspaulo Jul 24, 2015

bump and reduced to USD 750 shipped.

8. dantaspaulo Jul 25, 2015

Sold! Thanks to the buyer and to OF for this amazing space!