Forums Latest Members

WTB 18ct Ladies Rolex Day-Date or DateJust

1. jimmyd13 Jun 4, 2019

Like the title says. Looking for an example that's all original; box and papers; yellow gold only (no two tone as the recipient already has one). It needs to be in great condition and unpolished.

PM with details of what you have, if you have, and you're ready to part with it.

UK and EU preferred to avoid import taxes.

Thanks OF and all.

2. Canuck Jun 4, 2019

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but unless there is a brand new ladie’s day/date model that has just been introduced, I don’t think Rolex has ever produced a ladie’s day/date. If you would settle for a date/just in 18-karat, which bracelet would you prefer?

3. jimmyd13 Jun 5, 2019

I didn't know that - thanks.

As for the bracelet, let me summarise the conversation:

"I want an all gold version of my Rolex".

"I'll ask a few people I know, see if there's a used one for sale. Don you want a ..."

"- just want one like I've got but without the steel. Maybe a bit bigger".

She has a bi-tone datejust on an oyster bracelet. If she sees a jubilee, she might like it. I'm just looking to see what's out there; I show her; she says yay or nay ... you know how this works.

wristpirate likes this.
  4. Canuck Jun 5, 2019

The 18-karat Lady Date-Just is available with either the 18-karat Jubilee bracelet, the 18-karat Oyster bracelet, or the 18-karat Lady President bracelet. To simply tell us that “you want an all gold version of my Rolex”, is insufficient information! Too vague!

Does she want the 18-karat Lady Date-Just with a JUBILEE bracelet, the 18-karat Lady Date-Just with the 18-karat OYSTER bracelet, or the 18-karat Lady Date-Just with the LADY PRESIDENT bracelet? If it is the Lady President bracelet she wants, then specify which CLASP she wants on it. Just answer the question!

5. jimmyd13 Jun 5, 2019

:cautious:

Trying to decide if this is sarcasm or ... not.

I've had a couple of PMs with some links; we will show them to 'er indoors and she will, undoubtedly, express an opinion. It may well be that the one she likes bears no resemblance to the original request but, when she picks one, I will endeavour to give you the type, size, reference number, production date and watchmaker's social security number.

Fattony likes this.