Forums Latest Members

Omega Stories: The Brilliant 568.016 Ladies Constellation Chronometer

1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 15, 2022

[​IMG]

We've written about a lot of full-size watches sold on the Japanese market between 35mm and 40mm which are typically considered unisex today but would have originally marketed towards men. Omega did however not leave ladies out when it came to producing very elegant models back in the day, and the Constellation Cal 682 Chronometer is one of the stand-out watches of the era that can still be found today. [..]

Visit The Brilliant 568.016 Ladies Constellation Chronometer to read the full article.

kaapstadflaneur, MtV, Syzygy and 6 others like this.
  2. Matty01 Port Adelaide's No.1 Fan Oct 18, 2022

Stunning in stainless, pity there isn’t a 34.5mm version

3. Syrte MWR Tech Support Dept Oct 20, 2022

The gold one’s also beautiful. And wow, there are now so many reviews in this subsection of the forum— I can hardly believe it!

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 20, 2022

Yea it‘a two per week Tuesday and Thursday, with occasional Saturdays for either a guest slot or something a bit different like this model. I love writing and especially about watches that have never been written about before or that are relatively unknown (and cheap).

Incidentally Trev has also being going hard on the stories section of the site so there are newly improved layouts, an improved homepage and best of all… Search that works really well!

If you click search on the stories section and just type Seamaster or Geneve or even a partial reference like 166 you’ll see how well it does, I’m really excited for how useful that will be as the coverage of vintage models expands.

MtV and Syrte like this.