Forums Latest Members
  1. cvrle1 Sep 12, 2016

Wanted to see if I can get few more eyes on this watch. Only 2 pics unfortunately, so it is hard to tell if all is good or not from the outside.

Looks like it is a stepped dial, which it should be.
    Hands looks like they have been changed
    Non original/non omega bracelet
    Font looks like real deal on the case back comparing to google pics I found
    Case back has dashes and not dots like fakes do
    XI has top and bottom serifs which they should
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for the help

Edited Sep 12, 2016
  2. abrod520 Sep 12, 2016

I'd ask the seller for a better photo of the dial before purchasing - it's hard to see whether it's stepped or not there

3. jens0125 knows that watches were made to be worn Sep 12, 2016

wasn't there a couple 69 straight writing examples for sale here may be in a little better condition

4. Davidt Sep 12, 2016

From what I can see, it's the rarer of the straight writing case backs and if it has a step, the dial looks nice. However, the bezels poor and the case looks like it's had a few polishes. Furthermore the pics aren't great and you need more of them to make an informed decision.

From first glance, it looks ok, not great. Might be better or worse in real life.

5. cvrle1 Sep 12, 2016

Thanks for the info. While watch looks to be sold, information is still good for future use.

6. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Sep 12, 2016

The different conditions of the watch vs caseback raises a flag to me. Also need a better dial picture as already stated. Hand lume vs dial seems off but may be the lighting.