Forums Latest Members
  1. sjg22 Nov 23, 2015

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but, as I'm in the process of trying to buy a 145.022, I've been consistently pointed in the direction of Omega Forums for help.

Hoping to get your collective advice and wisdom on the 145.022-69ST seen in the photos attached. I have some concerns about the dial, first and foremost being that it states "SWISS MADE" rather than "T SWISS MADE T", which I understand would be correct for this reference.

I also believe that it has a modern bezel and likely replacement hands (the hands I've seen on similar watches typically have at least some significant deterioration of the tritium or pieces missing altogether). The lighting isn't outstanding, and I'm relatively new to looking for this watch, so I'd also appreciate feedback of the degre to which this watch has been (over?) polished.

Happy for any of my thoughts above to be corrected by the knowledeable members of this board - thanks in advance for your time and expertise.[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. abrod520 Nov 23, 2015

Well, the bezel looks to be original, though it's in such good condition I'd wonder a bit about it. However, that alone is worth $1000 or so these days.

Unfortunately, the dial has almost certainly been reprinted - these watches had tritium lume and so were marked " T SWISS MADE T " . The hands may or may not be replacements and the case isn't in great condition - but those issues pale in comparison to the dial.

I'd say it'd be a decent purchase if you can get it for very cheap, because of the bezel.

3. dennisthemenace Hey, he asked for it! Nov 23, 2015

The dial is incorrect for the reference and the bezel insert looks like it's aftermarket.
    I won't mention the regulator being wrong, and the seven digit serial number, oops I just did.

Davidt and chadpowe11 like this.
  4. chadpowe11 Nov 23, 2015

Serial is 2M? Don't buy

5. sjg22 Nov 23, 2015