Forums Latest Members

SOLD 145.022-71 Speedmaster $5400

1. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Jan 6, 2019

PC160024.jpg Serial 32203336
    Reference 145.022-71

Engraved case back:

PC160023.jpg

Case shows use, but really I bought this for the dial and hands, which are superbly patinated and in good condition.
    This watch is a very attractive looking one.
    PC160016.jpg
    PC160017.jpg PC160019.jpg PC160020.jpg PC160021.jpg
    PC160022.jpg

Correct dust cover - original pushers.

PC160026.jpg

Stamped 71 inside case back - note how clean it is. PC160027.jpg
    Movement is very clean, and freshly serviced by Simon Freese. Note the clean screw heads. I think it was the first time it has been opened.

PC160028.jpg

Why am I selling?
    I am a private collector, buying for over 15 years or more. recently I have built a house and I am moving the money from watches into that, and taking the opportunity to focus my collection to a number that can be used regularly. So I am selling as I have other watches that I would rather keep - to be specific, the -71 I am keeping is a NoNasa.

SALES TERMS - Price is $5400
    I only sell to refocus my collection. I am not motivated by profit and so I have no reason to embellish or over describe. I have been on eBay since 2002 with 100% feedback. I have bought and sold a few watches on www.OmegaForums.net and you can find my feedback by searching my username. I am the author of Speedmaster101.com and protecting my reputation is more important to me than selling off a watch. I am not a watch dealer, I make my money elsewhere, watches are my pleasure.

Returns are OK if you are really nice about it, and don't cost me anything to get it back to me and the watch is in the same condition as it arrived with you. But please, if you are in two minds then do not buy. I am not a dealer and I am not on standby to accept a return. Getting a watch back to me will often involve you getting it safely back to Simon Freese in UK at your expense. So please, think hard about buying and be sure.

I am a private collector who rarely sells. When I do, most of the time my watches sell very quickly, and to the first person that PM's me with the words, "I will buy this watch now at your price".

In the past several people have been upset because although they are the first to reply, they ask if I can do a better price - meanwhile someone has agreed my price.

I am not in the slightest bit offended by offers, but remember that they will only make sense if the watch remains unsold after a few days.

Delivery can often be facilitated almost anywhere

Payment
    Is by Bank Transfer to my HSBC account Hong Kong in £, $ or HKD against an invoice listing each of our details all in one sheet.

Fitted with a new brown hand made strap, with what I believe is a reproduction buckle.

View attachment 686195

PC160028.jpg
    Edited Jan 7, 2019
  2. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Jan 7, 2019

Here it is on the hand made, selected leather strap:

P1010049-001.jpg

N8-O, joso, ATWG and 3 others like this.