12mm Strap Options for Ladies Omega Geneve

I hope everyone has had a good start to the weekend.

I just finished restoring an Omega Geneve Turler 565.012 for my wife. What I did not realize until now is how limited strap options are at 12mm. Does anyone have any recommendations for either a bracelet or a leather strap? I was thinking that a white leather strap would look nice, but the options are very limited. The few I found on Amazon/eBay look cheap.

I bought the watch as a non-runner, and all it needed was a full service. I replaced the cracked crystal and re-brushed the previously polished case to the best of my abilities as an amateur. The watch is so small that it was even hard to take a nice, clear photo with my phone, but here it is:

IMG_2306(Edited).jpg

Thanks in advance!

I was thinking that a white leather strap would look nice, but the options are very limited.
I daresay you'll find more options at 12mm in leather straps than metal bracelets. I think white would be fine but that color tends to show dirt, grease and sweat stains. Consider a dark blue (to match the dial color) or an orange (to pull out that seconds hand) as alternatives.

https://strapsco.com/product-category/sizes/12mm-watch-straps/
st20.6-Gallery-Red-Womens-Crocodile-Leather-Watch-Band-Strap.jpg

https://www.hirschstraps.com/collec...onto-fine-grained-leather-watch-strap-in-blue
upload_2024-1-20_11-57-25.png
Edited:

I would advise against a blue strap. Very unlikely that the colour will match the dial and look misjudged.

Even if it did match it would tend to dilute the blue dial which should get all the attention

IMHO a simple grey smooth or suede would be a good canvass that would not distract from the lovely blue and orange combo of the watch.

I’d go with a white strap and match the hands. Matching blue dials hard, but can also stick to navy blue

Greetings,

Lots of good suggestions already, I like the blue strap @Vitezi found, also like the idea of gray.
Also I would try orange or red or even forest green.

what settings/ country are you using for your Ebay searches? I’ve always seemed to be lucky with 12mm straps.

I also found a good craftsman in Vietnam on Ebay who once did a great looking double wrap strap for me with black sharkskin, if interested I can try and locate their name.
Edited:

Thanks for all the options, @Syrte. I will share all of these with my wife and see what she likes.

I ended up purchasing a blue leather strap for this watch after I posted about it a while ago. I realized that my wife has never worn the watch, so last week I found a 12mm Omega mesh bracelet from Japan. That did the trick. My wife likes the watch now.

IMG_0017.jpeg