12/Mar/2021 DNS & Server Changes

Posts
6,476
Likes
22,010
Also, thanks to all the mods who work to improve and maintain OF. We appreciate it (even the PW guys I'm sure, although maybe not as much as the Seiko people.)
 
Posts
35,654
Likes
39,900
Had the same message at 16:30 CET in case it helps
Just today or the same day he had it?
 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,129
Just today or the same day he had it?
Today ( Sunday 14/3/2021) around 16:30 CET ... It then came back to normal when I try back at 17:00. First time I had that
Cheers,
Lester
 
Posts
6,476
Likes
22,010
FYI
Noticed the selection in the header is non-responsive if I am not logged in. I can't choose between latest or other forums. I think I used to be able to do so without logging in.

 
Posts
2,412
Likes
3,216
FYI
Noticed the selection in the header is non-responsive if I am not logged in. I can't choose between latest or other forums. I think I used to be able to do so without logging in.

This should be fixed now.