Forums Latest Members
  1. miccro Feb 6, 2014

Originally from uk but stuck out in western australia, looking for a 105.003 but scarce to none out here. ( over past 4 months only found one and just from dial and case condition it was a pass)

i manage to get back to the UK once or twice a year, but not due for some time, therefore stuck to online searches,

( have a few days in melbourne soon where ill also do some searching - if anyone knows decent places to look outside of the norm CBD please let me know.)

so following a bit on from the other thread, these examples seem fairly correct to me- apart from the price tag why have they sat on chrono so long??

i assume im aloud to post links to chrono 24? - sorry in advance if im not....

https://www.chrono24.com/en/omega/s...st&dosearch=true&urlSubpath=/search/index.htm

https://www.chrono24.com/en/omega/s...st&dosearch=true&urlSubpath=/search/index.htm

thanks again
    mike

2. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Feb 6, 2014

offer $ 5000 to the german owner and see, what happens. check the movement number. looks nice. and might not be there much longer..... good luck ! kinds regards. achim

Darlinboy likes this.
  3. MikiJ Likes songs about Purple spices Feb 6, 2014

Help...Which watch as they're both from the same German seller?

4. rolexfantastic Feb 6, 2014

tropical dial

5. epl108 Feb 6, 2014

I assume he's talking about the second watch since the first is asking nearly double that price...

6. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Feb 6, 2014

Right.

Seller is going to consider a request to discount the watch by 60%+!?!?

I can hear his answer all the way from California USA:

NEIN!

7. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Feb 6, 2014

two reasons and a comment:

1. Price tag
    2. In many cases the sellers do not update their listings.

Once you posted here and the price is reasonable they will be gone in short order ...:p

Once you posted them here they won't last long :p