Forums Latest Members

105.003-64 Ed White - Are these boxes and bits correct

1. KJH666 Jun 23, 2017

When I bought my Ed White the other week it came with a few bits and pieces. A red Omega box, a outer white box that has 'box made in England' printed on the base, a red plastic wallet and a 'you and your Omega' booklet. Best of all was a charming pre-decimal Insurance valuation document that is clearly genuine to the actual watch as it has the correct model and movement number on it.

The question is are the other bits and pieces correct. I suppose that is as good as it can get, correct in a time frame sense (i.e. 1964). It would be good to get an extract from the archives to see if it was a UK issued watch.

I would like to think that if someone took the trouble to keep the insurance valuation, the other bits are correct to. Do these things have a value, or are they just nice to have when buying a watch.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Ken

SouthernScot, kidkimura and davten like this.
  2. davten Jun 23, 2017

Place in Blackburn. Telephone number 53731. Ha ha. Love it. Nice watch. [emoji106]

3. Tom Dick and Harry Jun 23, 2017

Yes, I've got a 105.003-64 with the same box and papers and am 100% certain mine is original

4. SouthernScot Jun 23, 2017

Mine is a 65, which has been mine since new. It has the same boxes and papers the only differences being that my outer box was made in Sweden and my invoice is for £65!

kidkimura likes this.