Forums Latest Members

WTB 105.003, 105.012, 145.012 or Tropical 145.022-69

1. trackpad Jun 13, 2016

Update: Had one or two very appreciated offers over the past year, but timing and/or the piece itself were not a fit. Still only interested in hearing from OF members in good standing. Not in a hurry but ready to move quickly when the right one reveals itself.

---

Interested in purchasing a good but not necessarily perfect example of any of the above from a fellow member of the OF community in good standing.

The watch I'm searching for has a dial with intact lume aged to a nice, even cream color, exhibiting warm hues. This one captures it very well.

https://omegaforums.net/threads/omega-speedmaster-145-012-67.45815/

I'm not interested in dials with bright green lume, or on which the lume has fallen off, been removed, or has an overly active fungal appearance.

I would hope for a relatively clean dial free of any immediately visible stains, drag marks or distracting blemishes – but light scratches, subtle spotting/patina in accordance with age is of course expected and welcome. Original (or period correct) pushers and crown are appreciated, as are hands that (if not original) are at least period correct and in overall harmony with the lume on the dial...so preferably not very recent service replacements.

I am flexible and not fussy regarding condition of the bezel, and also expect a case with signs of wear and polish. So yeah, I know what I am looking for, and it isn't a museum piece – this is a watch I plan to enjoy wearing and not pampering.

ONLY INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM ESTABLISHED FORUM MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING

Many thanks, OF!

Edited Feb 16, 2017
  2. trackpad Feb 16, 2017

Bump-dated.