Forums Latest Members

1000th Post On Blog.omegaforums.net

1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member May 27, 2013

http://blog.omegaforums.net/

This became post #1000

[​IMG]

For those that haven't seen it before, the ΩF Tumblr blog is a photo collection of the best watch shots posted on the forums, linked to the threads in which they appear. The tumblr serves a different purpose, in that it exposes people that otherwise wouldn't have a direct interest in watches to the amazing vintage piece on this forum, and brings them in to start reading and learning.

2. ulackfocus May 27, 2013

To us dinosaurs, you put alcohol in a tumblr. Birds tweet, and facebook meant you were hit in the nose with an encyclopedia during a fight at the school library.

Northernman likes this.
  3. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe May 28, 2013

Just curious.......who makes the comment for each watch?
    Must be somebody with very broad knowledge...........or very diligent reading all text...........

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 7, 2014

We're now up to post #3086, with over 2,900 followers on the tumblr blog -> http://blog.omegaforums.net/

Its great to see we have each day around 50-100 people come to the forum from Tumblr that may not know much about watches or Omegas but have seen something they like I that spoke to them and clicked on it, following through to the thread the image appeared in.

If any of you are on Tumblr check it out, or even if you're not, have a flip through the photo blog, we try to capture the 10 best images each day and get them up there

Mathlar likes this.
  5. Mathlar Apr 7, 2014

I've not only got a watch on there, but I've been *reblogged*, whatever that means! :eek:

6. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 7, 2014

Many people have :)

7. MyVintageOmega Apr 7, 2014