Forums Latest Members

1000th post...oh what a long strange trip its been...

1. Wryfox Jul 17, 2019

On the occasion of my 1000th post on this fine board, I thought I would share some musings on what I have experienced on Omega Forums the past two+ years:

1) This is the best watch advice board, period. Got a problem?...somebody knows, for real, not BS. I have learned a mountain of information on this board. Thank you all!:)
    2) This board has the best sense of humor of any discussion group I belong to. Lighthearted, a bit of teasing, just right.::bleh::
    3) This is the most international of any discussion group I belong to. And y'all know it and enjoy it the same as me. Just fascinating to see what other people think from different locations and cultures. Awesome. Great sharing.::psy::
    4) Greatest sense of community of any discussion group I belong to. Omega fans are awesome and appreciate all sort of timepieces.:thumbsup:
    5) 99% are great guys. Yeah, there's a few buttheads but everyone has bad days, and so do I. If I pissed you off, you probably deserved it, but just in case...I'm sorry.:(
    6) I hope I have been able to inform and advise as well from my limited knowledge, sharing my adventures and things that work for me. I am new to this board but not new to watches, or mechanics, etc but this has accelerated my hobby by 10 fold easy.
    6) I hope this continues to be a mature, helpful and entertaining forum in the future. Kudos to all!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)