Forums Latest Members

WTB WTB - Original crown for Omega Constellation 168.005 YG-capped

1. ConElPueblo Feb 4, 2015

Hi all.

I would love to find an Omega crown (preferably a non-replacement type) for my yellow gold capped Constellation:

[​IMG]
    Omega Constellation Pie Pan

All offers considered!

2. nxw1969 Feb 5, 2015

Not 100% sure whether or not this is genuine, but I bought a SS one a couple of years ago and it looked good on the watch.

The one I bought looked a little different to the one on my gold connie, which I know is original, but it looked far better than the alternatives.

I think you will struggle to get a confirmed genuine one unless you find a donor watch.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-O...931?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4879a0e563Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

3. nxw1969 Feb 5, 2015

I have just had a look, and I have one of the ones I bought off ebay.
    As I said, not 100% sure if they are genuine - the seller claimed they were, but they look slightly different to the one I have to compare to.

This is slightly taller, but very close to the original and the colour may be a little deeper than your watch

I have added a pic - apologies for the quality, but you can have it, if you pay for the post.

Cheers
    Nick

IMAG0525.jpg
    ConElPueblo likes this.
  4. ConElPueblo Feb 8, 2015

I would absolutely love that!