Forums Latest Members

website vintage-watches-collection.com

1. Jsbx99 Aug 29, 2014

Dear all,
    i considering buying my first omega vintage ( seamaster 1969) on the website vintage-watches-collection.com,
    i am seeking for advise on the reputation of this site, could i trust it ?
    thx very much for your feedback
    Christophe

2. codice86 Aug 29, 2014

Hi Christophe, their website is no longer updated. If you are interested, you can get in touch with them by sending an email to [email protected] and ask them to send you their current inventory.

Even though they seemed to have some nice pieces, I have not bought from them as prices seemed quite a bit higher than here or on other forums.

3. Dogmann Aug 29, 2014

Hi Jsbx99,

I would try finding what you want elsewhere as was interested in the Omega Seamaster 120 and a Heuer 844 divers watch they have sent them an e-mail back in late June asking how to proceed on buying and still have not heard anything back from them. Whilst they may not be the cheapest around they did seem to have very nice examples but without contact it was impossible to proceed. Although on looking on the website I just noticed there are a couple of mobile phone numbers maybe I should of tried those, but not getting back to me in a reasonable time frame was enough for me to decide my money was better spent elsewhere.

Marc

4. bish789 Aug 30, 2014

They're useless.