Forums Latest Members

WTB WANTED: Omega Flightmaster Cal 910

1. BB512 Jul 13, 2014

I'm new to this forum and have been advised elsewhere that I should introduce myself -- I have a small collection of watches including a couple of Omegas, a couple of TAGs, a Tudor Pelagos (new and growing on me all the time), and my favourite (by quite some margin) which is my Rolex Daytona "Big Red".

So, I'm a minor admirer of watches, and I have a couple of nice pieces, and I'd now like to find a 1st generation Omega Flightmaster. NOS would be amazing, but a very nice example is also something that I'd be happy to find. I do want a box and manuals. If you're aware of anything that I should consider, then please PM me. I wear all of my watches on rotation, so the Flightmaster will be worn.

I believe Omega Forums is probably the best place to start looking -- thank-you in advance for "listening" to me and for helping me in my search for a great example of this gorgeous time piece.

2. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Jul 13, 2014

Welcome to the forum! Quite a collection you have in terms of quality and desirability.
    I would direct you away from the "Watches For Sale" section and to the "Wanted..." section. But! In my experience, what you want to buy ends up on the for-sale section without a word to you from the seller. If you're lucky, some folks will remember you're looking and will direct you to the ad here or elsewhere.
    Anyway, good luck with your search. That's a mighty fine example you're looking for!

3. BB512 Jul 13, 2014

Damn it, I hadn't realised that there's a wanted section. If a moderator stumbles upon my thread, perhaps he/she might be kind enough to move it?

4. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Jul 13, 2014

Done :)

5. BB512 Jul 14, 2014

UPDATE -- I'm also prepared to look at less than perfect examples (in other words, restoration candidates) but it must be complete with box and manuals and it must be a 1st generation Cal 910.

6. incabloc Aug 21, 2014

7. jrpippen Aug 23, 2014

Hello mate. I have one of these, away with omega for overhaul right now.

Its the yellow chrono hand variant.

If you interested ping me a PM. I've overspent as usual!!!