Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage OMEGA Speedmaster 861 Moon Watch w/ Ed White image circa 1969.

1. TLIGuy May 22, 2014

OMEGA Display 861 Speedmaster MOONWALK C: 1969. 9 inch by 12 inch laquer finished color finished counter top display. Features the iconic image of Ed White's first American walk in space and the Omega caliber 861 Moon watch Speedmaster. This display is marked: "When American astronauts walk in space, they wear this Omega." This display unit was provided by Omega, Geneve for the Omega Dealerships world wide in 1969. Excellent original condition and extremely collectible.

I think the piece is in nice condition for its age. Each of the corners show a bit of wear but I think this could easily be hidden with a black Sharpie but I will leave that to the next owner.

I purchased this piece for a project I have been working on but once I received it I realized it was to large for the space I have available. It was purchased via eBay for $53. I'm asking for $45 shipped in the USA Via Paypal.

If there is any interest please PM me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Jul 24, 2014

Is this still available? What are the dimensions?

3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jul 24, 2014

Dimensions on the top line off add....

4. TLIGuy Jul 26, 2014

Sorry I had forgot this ad was still out here because it has been awhile. The piece is sold. Thanks.

5. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Jul 26, 2014

Oh well. A day late as always for me. ;)